Due to CoVid19 restrictions, NO LCL in-person meetings are occuring at this time. Some of the meetings ARE meeting virtually. Please email us at email@example.com so we can put you in touch with a counselor who can provide you with the Online Meeting Link.
for in person meetings, when they resume: Please call NJLAP at 800-246-5527 before attending for complete information about these Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers meetings. LCL is a self-help group supporting recovery from alcoholism and drug dependence. Each LCL group is an individual entity. LCL is not affiliated with Alcoholics Anonymous but meetings and helping resources are based upon the Twelve Steps and the principles of that fellowship. LCL acts as threshold or introductory group and is a suppplement, not a substitute, for participation in AA or other fellowships.
- Bridgewater, Somerset/Hunterdon County (every other Tuesday
- Philadelphia, PA
- Point Pleasant, Monmouth/Ocean County
- Montclair, Essex County NOTE: As of January 2019 there is a temporary meeting space. Please call us for the location.
- Northfield, Atlantic/Cape May County
- Fort Lee, Bergen County
- New Brunswick, Middlesex County, Last Wednesday of the month, LGBT Group.
- Morristown - Morris/Somerset
- New Brunswick, Middlesex County
- Hamilton, Mercer County, 1st and 3rd Thursday